Alessandro Zulberti is an artist and graphic designer. He develop his project through photography, painting and documentation.
Awards & Achievements
- International Photography Awards, Los Angeles – USA, honorable mention, 2014
- 34th Annual Spring Photography Contest sponsored by SIGMA, Santa Barbara CA – USA, finalist, 2014
- PX3 Prix de la Photographie, Paris – France, honorable mention, 2014
- Photography Master Cup, Los Angeles – USA, nominee, 2014
- One Shot:One World Competition, Los Angeles – USA, honorable mention, 2014
- International Photography Awards, Los Angeles – USA, 2013
1st place in People – Culture category: “Master and Disciple “
- 2013 International Photography Awards Best of Show exhibition: Bangkok, Hillsborough, New York
- New/Old shape of Paradise, Privete Flat (Shamaless), Florence – Italy, 2011
- Hope Japan Poster, Roma – Italy, 2011
- TramiteSud – Aiap International Graphic Design week, Cagliari – Italy, 2011
- Drawing Connections, Siena Art Institute, Siena – Italy, 2011
- EIDD Design for All Competition, Icograda – Bologna – Italy, 2008
Gianluca Grilli is an art producer and a new media experimenter, who collaborated with many contemporary authors from the poetic and television envirnment and Art in general, such as Tonino Guerra, Venice Biennale, Milan Triennale and Gucci.